Awards - agencies
- The Union of Slovak Scientific and Technical Societies, ZSVTS
The Union of Slovak Scientific and Technical Societies (ZSVTS) is a voluntary, public benefit, non-profit, democratic and non-political association of interested professional scientific and technical societies, committees and territorial coordination centers. It was established at the Slovak congress of the former Czechoslovak Scientific and Technical Society on March 17. 1990. It represents a membership base of more than 15,000, united in 44 professional societies, which have their members in practically the majority of companies, institutes and professional universities in the Slovak Republic. The professional mission of the Association is to help raise the level of science and technology in the Slovak Republic, develop education and international cooperation in the field of science and technology, and solve tasks within the state technical policy.
- National Center for the Popularization of Science and Technology in Society
The Center for Scientific and Technical Information of the Slovak Republic (CVTI SR) through the National Center for Popularization of Science and Technology in Society (NCP VaT) covers activities aimed at popularizing science and technology in Slovakia. Since 2007, when it was established, it has been organizing a number of events, supporting the communication of scientific information through websites and cooperating with the media in order to inform the widest possible public about the results of Slovak research and development.
Science in the CENTER
Week of Science and Technology in Slovakia
Scientist of the year
Exhibitions promoting and popularizing scientific discoveries and inventions
Festival of science films – FVF
- Literary Fund
- The Literary Fund is a national cultural public institution established by Act NR SR no. 13/93 on art funds. The Statute of the Literary Fund determines the details of the fund's mission and tasks and the manner of their implementation. The main mission of the fund is to support creative activity in the field of speech, theater, film, radio, television, entertainment art, video production as well as computer programs with special attention to:
- original beautiful literature,
- scientific and professional literature,
- journalism and journalistic photography,
- translation activities,
- theatre, film, radio, television, video production and entertainment arts.